It is though isn't it? It's all just a state of mind.
So I slept until 3pm today; merely because I couldn't sleep last night and didn't until gone 4.30am. Night shift is not my idea of fun. Well, maybe it would be somewhere else, with different people. Circumstance means everything.
However, enrollment day tomorrow. I will be starting a GCSE in photography, one evening a week. When I woke up this afternoon I really wished I'd taken the 2 year course, but then I go through the reasons again as to why I made the right choice. I don't know; is it going to be something I'll always regret? Don't they say no regrets? I guess it's one of those things you can only reflect on when it's not this moment in time. I've done a degree, and now I'm about to do a GCSE - it makes perfect sense.
Teaching myself QuarkXPress at the moment. I think it's just my way of trying to do something of use - even if I will never use it. Still, applying for jobs all over the country is boring me now so I need something to occupy my mind. If I'm not busy I'll just sit and think too much, ponder my worth. There is no happy medium.
// song at time of writing: PVC - Llama Farmers
Monday, September 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment