Saturday, September 17, 2005

For The Last Time

Ooh, it's my last night tonight! I told most of them yesterday that I was leaving, and they actually sounded genuinely surprised. I'll be glad when it's over though.

It was sooo cold this morning at 6.00, had to scrape the windscreen. Mind you I'm cold now.

So, I'm already getting slack about doing my little tasks. I didn't do my task for Friday - To cycle for 15 minutes. As a forfeit I will have to cycle for twice as long; I'll save it for during the week though, hehe.

I'm a bit all over the place today, not too sure what I'm doing, or maybe what I should be doing. Think it's one of those non days where you don't exactly do much of any worth. Wouldn't it be something to do something of worth everyday? I don't mean something that changes the lives of others necessarily, but something of worth to yourself; let's be realistic.

// song at time of writing: She drove me to daytime television - Funeral For A Friend

No comments: