Crazy. So somewhere along the way I must have done something right because I got a 2:1.
And now? And now I am using my degree to its full potential obviously; I am working the Night Shift in a Supermarket. But steady, it's only 3 nights a week, anything more than that and I think I'd go mad. I really don't know how people do that for years on end.
It's nearly been 3 months since I finished Uni, as much as I've looked for a job I think I'd enjoy I just can't find one that'll take me on. Catch-22 is all over the place, like a disease. "Sorry, we need somebody with experience" - well you go ahead and hire me, then I'll have experience! Somebody... anybody?! Please..
I've even been offering my services (in web design) practically free to people so I can build on my portfolio. Check the queue at the door - Nope, I can't see anybody there either.
As people have been saying though - 3 months is nothing really, I'll give it time, and if I really want it I'll get there eventually. But do I really, and I mean really want it?! I like to think I do.
// song at time of writing: Like Eating Glass - Bloc Party
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment