So, each day I'm going to set myself a simple task - just to keep my mind ticking over. Todays task is to read for at least 30 minutes (so ok, I haven't actually done it yet but I will by the end of the day; well by the time I go to sleep which I class as the end of the day).
What I'll do is write my task and whether or not I successfully completed it at the end of my posts - sounds quite regimented but I'm in that kind of mood.
And in other news.. hehe.
Started GCSE today. Thought it was only going to be a quick enrolment; ended up being the full 2 and a half hours introduction to the course sort of class. Was good though - quite looking forward to getting stuck in; sketch books and all (never thought I'd hear myself saying that!) The other people seem cool enough. We had to do this introduction memory type thing, I really don't like things like that but it wasn't too bad. For once I wasn't sat in the corner not talking to anyone which is good - I think I made a good effort in all honesty and I pat myself on the back for that.
// Task: Read for at least 30 minutes - Pending
// song at time of writing: Selfless, cold and composed - Ben Folds Five
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment