Thursday, September 15, 2005

Good Day to Quit

So, today I quit the supermarket. No more nights for me after this saturday! Too hasty you cry. On the contrary; this morning I had a second meeting with a bookshop who then offered me a job. Yay. It is less hours and less money, but it does mean I can get back to the reality of not working nights. I still have to stack shelves; but with lovely books instead. And hopefully as we're getting towards the dreaded *whispers* Christmas, there'll be some extra hours going. All in all a happy day.

// Task: Take at least 5 photos - Done (Yesterday's task also complete)
// song at time of writing: The skin of my yellow coutry teeth - Clap your hands say yeah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most IVF embryos do not yield live births
A study by the Yale Research School of Medicine reports a depressing statistic for couples trying to get pregnant through in vitro fertilization : 85 percent of all fertilized embryos transferred into the ...
It's so cool to be here - programy