Friday, March 04, 2005

THE plan

Installation art. I think it's gonna be my new thing. I quite like it. When I finish uni (which is not such a distant milestone anymore, just a matter of weeks) I will more than likely return home, attempt to live off my parents for a while, maybe transfer from work at uni to somewhere closer to home for a few months, hopefully set up some sort of web free-lance stuff, or join an existing team. Do a course in photography on the sly (side) and as a hobby type thing in the time I have spare I shall endeavor to become an installation artist, win the turner prize award but obviously as an anonymous artist, then create pieces which will crop up randomly thoughout the country in their own right but their ethos will mean people will recognise them as being done by 'that anonymous artist who won the turner prize once.'

That's it.


// song at time of writing: Landslide - Smashing Pumpkins

No comments: