I'm slack, I know. It's been ages, but in all honesty I don't think anybody reads my blog anyway except for me every now and then so I can remind myself of what I haven't done. Back home for Easter at the moment, 3 weeks. My reason for staying home for that length of time is to try and actually get some of this degree project done. I figured I'd do more work if I was at home - so far, not so good (but it has only been 2 days.)
Got on my mum's exercise bike yesterday, managed 5 minutes. I actually nearly fell over when I got off the bike - I believe I may be unfit. I will attempt to do 5 minutes on the bike every day I am home, and hopefully work up to doing longer by the end of the 3 weeks. I did my 5 minutes today. Mind you, I did agree, whilest intoxicated I must add, to go running with one of my uni friends - I must find a way to get out of that one.
Back to a familiar topic - photography course. I have begun to take action, I have started to look for places that do courses which essentially are not degrees. I say not degrees because I don't think I could cope with anything more than 2 years studying. So, I have found either a fast track a-level, or a national diploma (BTEC); all I need now is some prices and dates of these so I can figure out where to go from here. My only problem; everyone is on holiday! I'm going to have to be patient and wait 2 weeks before I can begin to make any proper decisions. But I want to know now obviously.
Weird. I've forgotten how to write in this thing. Be back soon.
Friday, March 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment