I sat watching the computer screen for a while. And then. I watched it some more. And then. I went to get a penguin from my cupboard. And then. I ate that penguin. And then. I watched the wall for a while. And then. I watched it some more. And then. I tried to get my leg behind my head. And then. I gave up. And then. I did a little bit of work. And then. I read a couple of random blogs. And then. I paced for a while. And then. I drew a nice picture. And then. I went to see what my housemate was doing. And then. I watched her walls for a while. And then. I returned to my room. And then. Well, and then I wrote this.
// song at time of writing: Middle Class Gangsters - Matthew Good Band
Monday, March 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment