So I don't normally make new year's resolutions, I know for a fact I wouldn't do it, but last night we all made one - I guess it was a conversation filler. So this year I will attempt to meet and befriend at least 10 new people.
Okay, I got tagged, and am tagging you because hey, how are you, and come on, post...the task is to come up with 5 weird things about yourself, and then pass the tag to 5 other bloggers. Or not. Have fun.
2 comments:
Well, bookstores are great places to meet presumably intelligent and literate people--so happy befriending to you. I hope all is going well for you.
Okay, I got tagged, and am tagging you because hey, how are you, and come on, post...the task is to come up with 5 weird things about yourself, and then pass the tag to 5 other bloggers. Or not. Have fun.
Post a Comment