Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Express it on a post-it

I've forgotten how to express myself, so much so I think I wouldn't even be able to fill a post-it with my thoughts (the really small ones). I've been doing a fair bit of work lately, or at least it feels like I have. There is definite progress though, I've nearly finished off a site for a furniture company with a one a half week turnaround.

With no holiday to look forward to, and no real festivals to go to I'm not sure what my summer will hold. I don't want it to be numerous nights in beer gardens drinking away my earnings. I should be productive, take photos, go for walks, learn something new. I don't want time to just pass me by. I want to achieve something. I want to be able to say I did that, or I was a part of that. I guess I want to be successful in/at something, whether it be to improve myself or maybe my surroundings. I want to do something worth doing. I seem to be wanting.

At least I think I could fill a post-it now.

No comments: