Wednesday, March 26, 2008

For those at the back

Everything seems to have taken a back seat lately, however I'm not entirely sure what to. It's not like something else has taken the front seat. I keep getting lost. Maybe I'm trying or thinking about trying too many different things at once, and the only result of that is that nothing gets finished. Everything is in limbo. I have so many half started projects I just want at least one of them to take off. I'm not a busy person, so what's my excuse?

I need to organise my time. Let's see:

Freelance work:
- Music site, uploading content (in progress)
- Sporting site, redesign layout (need to organise meeting)
- Pet site, code (awaiting confirmation)
- Driving site, code (awaiting pitch approval)

Projects:
- Mixtape-Exchange, design and code
- Pola-Visions, design and code, create canvases
- Polaroid-Exchange, design and code
- Badges, save for machine, design and code site (?)

Personal Sites:
- Polaroid-Diaries, update portfolio (ongoing)
- Polaroid-This, update portfolio (ongoing)
- Gemma-Harris, create portfolio

Obviously the freelance work takes precedence over my personal sites/projects but they're very slow to take off. I don't want to set myself a timetable as I feel that's far too structured and will only stunt my creativity. But when I sit there and say I'm bored, or just stare into space. I need to learn to utilise my time better.

Thy will be done.

No comments: