Wow, a week and a half left of being a bookseller. I best buy all those books I keep eyeing up before I have to hand back my discount! Which also means it's only 2 and a half weeks until I start my new job. It's all a bit crazy and happening so quickly it doesn't really feel like I've had time to realise what's going on. We've put in the paperwork for the house, fingers crossed it all goes through and we can move in before March 5th - otherwise it'll be the joys of the floor of anybody who'll have us.
(I got a rose in the post today - it made me smile)
// song at time of writing: Something More - Train
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope the house works out. Yes, buy all those books! You don't want to regret it later. And wonderful about the rose.
As for emo-angst posts--people of any age can make those, and therefore can relate to them. Don't worry.
Post a Comment